This is a crab we saw on our evening beach walk.
Next time i come out i'll come when its warm so we can camp on the beach it looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big witnie is getting!!!
I would love to camp on the beach and listen to the ocean and smell the sea. Maybe on a cot or beach chair? The crab made me hungry, are they edable?
Witnie looks so cute sitting in that chair :) the only jellyfish I've ever seen is the one Joe picked up in California on those pedal boats lol :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Next time i come out i'll come when its warm so we can camp on the beach it looks like so much fun! I can't believe how big witnie is getting!!!
I would love to camp on the beach and listen to the ocean and smell the sea. Maybe on a cot or beach chair? The crab made me hungry, are they edable?
Witnie looks so cute sitting in that chair :) the only jellyfish I've ever seen is the one Joe picked up in California on those pedal boats lol :)
Post a Comment