Mark took his scouts to the beach on Saturday, so we tagged along.




My garden is going crazy!

We went to the zoo for Sydnie's end of preschool field trip.

Sydnie's class is all boys, so we invited her friend. They were actually born on the same day.

Crawling through the piranha tank.

This is the two week old elephant.
4 comments:
The girls are as cute as ever. I'm really looking forward to seeing Witnie when you come. We planted a garden this year but not worthy of pictures yet. The early corn is almost an inch tall!
Wow your garden is pretty crazy! i'm hoping to get something in this year if only it would stop snowing! Sydnie is kinda a short thing isn't she it'll be nice to have a fellow shorty :)
Super cute pictures! Poor Sydnie will be just as short as Becca!!!
Oh that baby elephant is so cute. I can't believe how short Sydnie is. Oh well, somebody has to get the short genes in the family :) I am jealous of your garden. I won't get to plant one this year :( Hopefully next year!
Post a Comment