Happy Birthday, Witnie! She has large pretty eyes. Yes, I see him. If you took the picture of the gator from the canoe, you're nuts! You need to make some of those bacon pepper things when you are here. Food is how I keep my girlie figure.
Yeah Happy Birthday Witnie! sorry i'm late i have her birthday present and was going to mail it but i thought she would enjoy presents later too so she can have it when we see you in June! ya i agree with dad on the gator thing you guys are brave or crazy hahaha can't wait to see you guys!!!
Yes you do have Wolfley genes, I can tell you all love to eat! Witnie is so cute. It looks like she is getting a little bit more hair, she still has a while to go to catch up with Alix! I think Zoey has more hair than Alix and Witnie both though.
Seeing your canoe...and the gator's eyes.... Maybe it's my being pregnant right now because I can't feel my arms I'm so scared. And it's a picture! You guys are crazy!
6 comments:
Witnie is a year old!! Oh my goodness I can not believe it has been a year since we have been to Texas. I am sooo excited to see you all this summer.
Happy Birthday, Witnie! She has large pretty eyes.
Yes, I see him. If you took the picture of the gator from the canoe, you're nuts!
You need to make some of those bacon pepper things when you are here. Food is how I keep my girlie figure.
Yeah Happy Birthday Witnie! sorry i'm late i have her birthday present and was going to mail it but i thought she would enjoy presents later too so she can have it when we see you in June! ya i agree with dad on the gator thing you guys are brave or crazy hahaha can't wait to see you guys!!!
Oh geez I knew I forgot something :p Sorry!! She's super cute though :) those cupcakes looked delicious!
Yes you do have Wolfley genes, I can tell you all love to eat! Witnie is so cute. It looks like she is getting a little bit more hair, she still has a while to go to catch up with Alix! I think Zoey has more hair than Alix and Witnie both though.
Seeing your canoe...and the gator's eyes.... Maybe it's my being pregnant right now because I can't feel my arms I'm so scared. And it's a picture! You guys are crazy!
Post a Comment