Thursday, May 6, 2010

Maddie's Field Day

This is Maddie's class at field day yesterday.

All of the kids got to participate in relays. The bottom picture is the sponge relay where they had to run to the end of the field and have their teacher squeaze a sponge on their head.


5 comments:

Tyler said...

That looks like so much fun. We just had our kids field day last Friday. We did some similar activities. I forget how fun it must be for the parents. Wish I was there.

Greg / Nancy said...

Is Maddie fast like her Dad and Mom? or Does she lope like Jess? or does she poop out like Grandpa?

Anonymous said...

ha ha how fun! i remember field day!

Kellie and Andy said...

So cute! She looks just like a runner.

jfarnsworth said...

Sheesh I don't look at your blog for a couple of days and I miss all the good posts! Mark is getting old, but that means you are getting older :). Your girls are so cute in all of those pictures. I can't believe how big Witnie is getting! I can't wait to see her when you guys come next month. Hopefully she and Alix will get to play together! Thanks for the tip on the binky fairy. I think we will have to try that soon. I have not done it yet since I am a softie and really don't want to listen to her crying before she goes to bed!