We went camping Friday and Saturday at a place called Mineral Wells National Park. Mark had to explore a 40 mile stretch of the Brazos River for a high adventure trip. The s and I had a fun time while he was on the river.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures. There are lots of great things to do outdoors. I like canoe trips. We have floated the Jordan River a few times, you went once. Give the girls a hug for me. Tell Maddie to keep smiling!
Looks like you guys had fun! wow an elevation change thats crazy probably the only one! haha j/k witnie is getting so big wow!!
This look so fun! Did you hear about Ash...I'm sure...and that she wants to live in Texas?! Pretty sweet!
Very cute cake. That scorpion is kinda gross and that is my kind of a lunchbreak! Witnie is getting so big I can't wait to see her in June! We'll have to see how much Alix and Witnie actually look like each other in person
Post a Comment