I flew to Utah with Witnie for a couple days to go to my best friend Kami's wedding. It was a wonderful wedding and a wonderful vacation. I didn't take very many pictures though.
It was fun to see so many old (I guess long time is a better term) friends. Kami with my parents. Levi playing with Witnie Kami was Levi's orchestra teacher, so he played at the wedding reception with the orchestra.
Nice pictures. I especially like the one of Levi playing the chello. Send me a full sized copy of that one. In fact send full sized copies of your favorite pictures for my files and photo album.
1 comment:
Nice pictures. I especially like the one of Levi playing the chello. Send me a full sized copy of that one. In fact send full sized copies of your favorite pictures for my files and photo album.
Post a Comment