Monday, August 24, 2009

Maddie Starts Kindergarten

Maddie started kindergarten today. She was a little nervous, but hopped on the bus and waved goodbye with a big smile.

Maddie wouldn't open her eyes because it was too bright.

I only cried a little when she left. Sydnie keeps wondering when Maddie will come home.
We took this picture at the school last week since Maddie rides the bus and I wouldn't be at the school the first day.
We still have bunnies in the back yard all the time.


Witnie rolls over now.

3 comments:

Greg / Nancy said...

Maddie really looks smart in her new glasses. I had to get glasses when I started in grade school many years ago too. My mom liked to tell the story of how I lost my glasses the first day of school on the bus. I hope Maddie didn't loose hers. The bunnies are cute also.

jchushing said...

Did Maddie absolutely love her first day of Kindergarten? I'll bet she did.

jfarnsworth said...

Maddie you are too darn cute! Are you enjoying school? How do you like riding the bus? You are getting so grown up!