We went hiking at Brazos Bend yesterday. It was quite cloudy, so the lighting for pictures was terrible. By the time we finished our hike, it was pouring rain and there was a high tornado warning. The rangers told us to stay close to the buildings and off the trails. It got so dark and rainy around 1:00 that we could hardly see enough to eat our lunch. It was quite a beautiful day though, and we managed to see a few things before the rain.
The girls on the trail.
4 comments:
Mom and I just had an outdoor experience also. We didn't see any aligators. Do they eat those things or just make boots out of them? Does Sydney really use the binoculars?
You can actually get a license to go alligator hunting here. I think some guys at Mark's work have gone before. I know you can also eat alligator at some restaurants. No, Sydnie doesn't know how to see with binoculars. She is just copying her dad.
How do the alligators not eat you? I would think they would be starving for some extra cute little girls! Sydnie looks so cute with her binoculars even though she doesn't know how to use them ;)
Pouring rain and tornado warnings sounds like a great day to me too :p not.
Post a Comment