Looking at the pictures makes me hungry! You will have to do some cooking over Christmas. The cute little munchkins must have eaten.
I want the recipe for the sweet potatoes, looks like you put in sleeping powder! We could use a little bit of that around here!Love,Mom
Ahhh love gotta love the thanksgiving coma
looks like your girls had the right idea about the naps, I missed mine! I can't wait for you to come for Christmas, we miss you so much! You better bring your A game because we have some awesome awesome games for you two to play with us! Love ya!
You know, it's not really the turkey that puts you to sleep, it's the overeating... I learned that on Food Network, hee hee...
I knew it! Turkey DOES make you tired!!
Jackie you can clearly see from this picture that it was the turkey. Scouts honor!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Looking at the pictures makes me hungry! You will have to do some cooking over Christmas. The cute little munchkins must have eaten.
I want the recipe for the sweet potatoes, looks like you put in sleeping powder! We could use a little bit of that around here!
Love,
Mom
Ahhh love gotta love the thanksgiving coma
looks like your girls had the right idea about the naps, I missed mine! I can't wait for you to come for Christmas, we miss you so much! You better bring your A game because we have some awesome awesome games for you two to play with us! Love ya!
You know, it's not really the turkey that puts you to sleep, it's the overeating... I learned that on Food Network, hee hee...
I knew it! Turkey DOES make you tired!!
Jackie you can clearly see from this picture that it was the turkey. Scouts honor!!
Post a Comment