Uh, Oh, hopefully Sarah doesn't see this, she'll have a fit. She thinks I've gone over to the dark side because I listen to Christmas music on the radio already. ;)
What! It must be the year round warm weather, you guys have become a bit disoriented and confused. How about in the future we let you know which Holiday it is. T-H-A-N-K-S-G-I-V-I-N-G We don't mind. This message in no way diminishes how cute the girls are!
Way to be on top of the game. Hopefully we will have our tree up by the time you come to visit. Maybe you can help us decorate ours. HAHAHA Love mommy W.
5 comments:
Uh, Oh, hopefully Sarah doesn't see this, she'll have a fit. She thinks I've gone over to the dark side because I listen to Christmas music on the radio already. ;)
ooh nice christmas tree! It makes me want to go out and buy one right now, I don't think Jeremy would like that!
What! It must be the year round warm weather, you guys have become a bit disoriented and confused. How about in the future we let you know which Holiday it is. T-H-A-N-K-S-G-I-V-I-N-G We don't mind. This message in no way diminishes how cute the girls are!
Way to be on top of the game. Hopefully we will have our tree up by the time you come to visit. Maybe you can help us decorate ours. HAHAHA
Love mommy W.
I was just thinking how weird christmas would be with no snow!! i think i would get confused
love Becca
Post a Comment