Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kylie is here!

 I went in on Tuesday at 9:45 to be induced.  After I got my pitocin and epidural the dr broke my water when I was a four.  After 15 minutes Kylie was born at 12:33.  She was 18.5 inches and 7 pounds.

 Here is our not so little family.
The girls really love their sister.  Thay always want to hold and touch her.

 Here is Grandma entertaining the kids for me.
We are so grateful she is here safe and sound.

5 comments:

Kellie said...

What a cutie pie! Your kids sure don't waste any time coming out lol :)

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! So so so so glad she's here and you aren't prego. :) :)

Andrea said...

What a cute baby girl! Congratulations!

Greg / Nancy said...

Woops, I missed these pictures, cute baby! . . . who is the Grandpa?

jfarnsworth said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! Can't wait to meet her....hopefully next year :)