Do you think you are raising any outdoors women? That's a real good shell harvest, I'd like to do it again. One more thing, is it just me, or is there a woman in the picture who has her holidays mixed up?
The beach on New Years? What kind of crazy people do that! I suppose we could have, it was actually kinda warm this past Christmas. Now it's freezing! Well I love those seashells you found. What are you going to do with all of them? I bet you have loads by now!
4 comments:
Do you think you are raising any outdoors women? That's a real good shell harvest, I'd like to do it again. One more thing, is it just me, or is there a woman in the picture who has her holidays mixed up?
thats cool i wish we could have gone to the beach on new years day! maybe next year :D
The beach on New Years? What kind of crazy people do that! I suppose we could have, it was actually kinda warm this past Christmas. Now it's freezing! Well I love those seashells you found. What are you going to do with all of them? I bet you have loads by now!
Looks like I missed a party!
Post a Comment