We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with some friends over, but I failed to take out the camera. We did go to the zoo today and get some good pictures though.
I thought this picture turned out great.
We did look like ragamuffins today.
The next pictures are from a preschool fieldtrip.
I made these for a baby shower. They are chocolate covered oreos.
Witnie is slightly attached to these. She is actually right handed, but the dolls are more important.
We accept the substitute pictures. I liked the sea horse picture. Witnie is really turning into a little personality! Wish we could see them more often. We would like to come visit more often when we get ahead.
Your zoo pictures are amazing! Is that the Houston zoo? I don't remember all that cool stuff. I love your treats, how did you make them? They look fantastic!
The secret of the treats are called molds. You just have to put the colors in one at a time and freeze them. Maybe I'll bring them next time we come. Yes, that's the Houston zoo.
5 comments:
We accept the substitute pictures. I liked the sea horse picture. Witnie is really turning into a little personality! Wish we could see them more often. We would like to come visit more often when we get ahead.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the oreos. How did you do them? We want to know your secret.
wow kristie you are so creative! who would have thunk ;) and i'm so very glad witinie absolutely loves the doll that i gave her :D
Your zoo pictures are amazing! Is that the Houston zoo? I don't remember all that cool stuff. I love your treats, how did you make them? They look fantastic!
The secret of the treats are called molds. You just have to put the colors in one at a time and freeze them. Maybe I'll bring them next time we come. Yes, that's the Houston zoo.
Post a Comment