We went to the zoo on Saturday. It was really fun because it was the first time Witnie was able to see the animals and run around.


There were lots of baby meerkats that were really cute.


Maddie lost her other front tooth and got new glasses. The picture is already outdated because the next day she lost another tooth.

Luke kissing Witnie and Witnie with other motives.

Some bird Mark liked that I can't remember the name of.


The girls absolutely love the beach.
4 comments:
Maddies glasses are so cute! thanks for always sending me pictures and updating your blog. I love it!
Another fun trip. Did Witnie get the cheetoe? Did Sydnie take off? she looks like a little pilot.
I love that last picture you posted, so sweet! Your girls are getting so big. Especially Witnie! Looks like you guys are still all over the place. I am kind of jealous ;)
I love that picture of Sydnie with the big puffy arm floaties :)
Post a Comment