Wow Maddie looks like she is so grown-up! I am pretty impressed at how much you guys get out in that canoe! We live ten minutes away from Utah Lake and have yet to go kayaking on it. Maybe one day soon :) Your girls are so cute, I can't wait to see you all next week, woohoo!
5 comments:
I didn't think you could tire those two out?
oh cool that place looks familiar! (the battleship)
Wow Maddie looks like she is so grown-up! I am pretty impressed at how much you guys get out in that canoe! We live ten minutes away from Utah Lake and have yet to go kayaking on it. Maybe one day soon :) Your girls are so cute, I can't wait to see you all next week, woohoo!
I can't beleive how much Maddie looks like you Kristie. It is uncanny!
Maddie's hair is getting so long :) what cute girls you have! I can't wait to have mine :D
Post a Comment