Saturday, February 13, 2010

Very Busy

We have been pretty busy the last couple weeks. Here are some highlights:
I am currently the enrichment coordinator. Last week I was in charge of an activity where we put together 27 meals for ladies to take home and freeze for compassionate service meals. I am happy to say all my calculations were good and we didn't run short on any food. These are some of my friends from the ward.
Yesterday we had a play group Valentine party. We had to do it at the church because there were 40 kids. I was also in charge of this.
Witnie loves candy.
Here are some of the kids that we could actually get to stand still.
We went back to the Museum of Natural Science a couple weeks ago.
Mark decided to set up the castle again. Witnie loves being in the middle of all the action.
Today we had a girl princess party with some girls from the ward.

5 comments:

Greg / Nancy said...

Cute pictures of the kids. Witnie is growing up between pictures. We will have to come visit as often as possible.

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

looks like alot of fun!! witnie is getting so big. you sure are in charge of alot kristie!

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Lookin good!!!! You always do a great job in everything you do!

Tyler said...

You guys have been super busy and it looks like you guys are having tons of fun. Miss you guys.

jfarnsworth said...

Fun fun fun! Good work planning enrichment and Valentines play group, you just amazing. And I saw the picture you sent to Becca of those hair clips, so so cute! I am so proud of you! I was a little disgruntled I didn't get a picture though ;)