Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthdays and More

Maddie had a blast running a race yesterday. Several of the elementary schools get together and each grade has a race. All the little kindergarteners were so cute racing.
I hadn't picked peppers for a few days, so this is what I got when I went out.
Obviously Sydnie loved her birthday present (she picked it out).
The cake wasn't bad either.
Witnie has joined the ranks of the eat-out-of-the-icecream-bucketers.

2 comments:

jfarnsworth said...

Cute cute cake! Happy happy birthday Sydnie and Kristie! Where are your birthday pictures? Did you get our present yet? I hope so but probably not! Good job racing Maddie, you are so cute!

Greg / Nancy said...

Happy birthday Sydnie! Sorry I missed the ice cream. Thats how I like to eat it also. Did Maddie win the race? Could I beat her? When she comeds to visit I challenge her to a race up the hill. I've never been beat on that race.