Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Utah Trip

These were my favorite pictures of all.

Great Grandma Burnett

I didn't take a whole lot of pictures at the wedding because I was slightly outnumbered with children, but thanks for the copies from those who did take pictures.
Seth and Marion's wedding:




Great Grandpa and Grandma Pearson
A beautiful end to all the rain that made preparing for the wedding difficult.

Andy and Kellie's wedding:

Great Grandpa Jeppesen
It is very difficult to have seven s aged five and under all happy at the same time.
I guess you never get to big to slide.

Fishing with Grandpa:
Maddie was so excited for Grandpa Wolfley to take her fishing.

Sarah was the only one who caught a fish and she was more shocked than the fish.
Maddie fishing with a worm.
Swimming at Grandpa and Grandma Pearson's:



3 comments:

Greg / Nancy said...

Lots of nice pictures of a whorlwind trip. I guess its my turn to come to Houston next. Your one fishing picture gave it away that we wern't fishing in the wilderness. Come see us again

Jeremy said...

Hooray for weddings so we actually get to see you and your cute girls. We had lots of fun with you and Alix and I are excited to visit you soon! Hopefully we don't melt like popsicles on a hot sidewalk!

Sarahtardo said...

oh please.... i wasnt scared of that fish..... :)