Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Double Lake

Mark took the scouts to do the canoeing merit badge at this great new lake we found. We were given this old homemade fiber glass canoe that sunk as soon as the boys tipped it. We completely lost the canoe and our neighbor finally found it after an hour and a half of searching.
Sarah with Maddie and Sydnie
Witnie wearing "makeup" or what Maddie calls makeup
Maddie found a butterfly that she is completely fascinated with. This is her doing experiments to try and figure out why it died.
A fun picture I took while Grandma Jan was here.

1 comment:

Greg / Nancy said...

We're back! (Levi & Dad) We spent last week in the Uinta Mt. Wilderness at scout camp. Looks like you guys have been having the usual fun. You proved that buying canoes with floatation is a good idea. Am I wearing makeup when I put on a hat?