The boys taking a break.
Cute Sydnie
These pictures look familiar to me. Thanks for having us we sure did have fun.
Very cute family. The boys appear to have a nice canoe ride on the grass. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
I miss you guys! When are you moving back? I can't wait until you get here, I wish you were staying for a month!
awww sydnies so cute. i just wanna squeeze her!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These pictures look familiar to me. Thanks for having us we sure did have fun.
Very cute family. The boys appear to have a nice canoe ride on the grass. Looking forward to seeing you soon.
I miss you guys! When are you moving back? I can't wait until you get here, I wish you were staying for a month!
awww sydnies so cute. i just wanna squeeze her!
Post a Comment