Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New toys

Our neighbor gave us this train set. Maddie loves building different tracks and running the train. I think Mark enjoys it just as much as the kids do.

5 comments:

Tyler said...

I was having a bummer night but Maddie's video made me smile. I was laughing so hard when she kept making the train stop because it was at a red light. I love you guys and miss you.
Summer

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

that is an awesome train set! i want one :D maddie is a pretty good conducter

Greg / Nancy said...

Very cute! It's good that Mark lets Maddie play with it too. Is Mark better at dumping the dirt?

jfarnsworth said...

awesome awesome, that looks so much fun! I'm glad your girls aren't girlie girls! I guess they take after you Kristie!

Greg / Nancy said...

Thanks for adding Kellie and Bo Berra. Howdy to the girls.