Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Sydnie

We stayed home and had a little birthday celebration together.



6 comments:

Greg / Nancy said...

Wow, Sydnie is two years old. We sure do miss all of you. Hope you all had a wonderful day. Kristie and Sydnie, your presents are in the mail. Love Mom Wolfley

Summer said...

I can not believe how big Sydnie is geting. The cake is cute did Kristie make the clowns? They are great.

Bryon Becca Zoey and Shelby said...

Oh how cute!! Happy birthday sydnie we miss you guzys! love bryon and bec

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

The cupcakes are sooo cute!! Sido is soo cute!! You are too Kristie! Happy Birthday to you too!! I tried calling you on all the numbers I have...and it didn't work!! Can I have your real number...and your address!! Again!

Unknown said...

where are pictures from your birthday kristie!!

jfarnsworth said...

Happy birthday Sydnie! Good luck with the terrible two's Kris...I guess she's had those for awhile now huh ;)