Monday, September 1, 2008

Mercer Arboretum & Botanical Gardens



Luckily Gustav stayed away from us, so we were able to enjoy our labor day at Mercer Arboretum & Botanical Gardens. We enjoyed the flowers and a hike before heading to the playground for a picnic.




4 comments:

Greg / Nancy said...

Maddie is a cute little bug crawling up the wall. Nice flower pictures. Photography is a fun hobby. My camera has problems and I need to get a new one. We hope to come visit for Thanksgiving if thats OK?

jfarnsworth said...

You guys have so much fun as a family...i hope Jer and I get out as much as you do! We miss you! Tell Maddie and Sydnie they are so adorable!

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

Your blog is so cool!! I love it! Umm...I don't have your email address!! Is it still wanpakukris????

mrp670 said...

Yes, my email is still wanpakukris@hotmail.com. I need your email so I can email you my recipe book. It would be nice to be able to see your blog...