1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I remember Tyler and I dating and we went horse back riding with and Kristi and shocked Ty with how open we are. Yaaaaa siblings
I remember when the four of us (before kids) had a BBQ at our apartment and then shot off some fireworks in a parking lot. The boys were in their element and we just sat on the side talking. Good times!
Becca
I'll never forget the first time I went running with you and Kam in the South Hills. We had cold cereal at your house after. I remember going camping with you and Mark in southern Utah Moab area. You guys are always so prepared and have all the good food. I love how you guys camp.
Kristie and I shared a room for a little while growing up and one time she was so mad at me she kicked me out of our room and took all my stuff from and piled it all out in the middle of the living room. She was even more mad when mom made her clean it all up!
You. Me. Babysitting. 2x4.
Post a Comment