Wow her friend Andrew is a cute and I can not believe how LONG Maddie's hair is. I think you should keep Sydnie's short so it keeps the curl which is adorable. But either way you guys have the cutest girls in the world.
Yes I do have the cutest grandaughters in the world, Thank you! So is Maddie chasing Andrew or vise versa? Is Tyler related to my Star Valley friends with the same last name?
2 comments:
Wow her friend Andrew is a cute and I can not believe how LONG Maddie's hair is. I think you should keep Sydnie's short so it keeps the curl which is adorable. But either way you guys have the cutest girls in the world.
Yes I do have the cutest grandaughters in the world, Thank you! So is Maddie chasing Andrew or vise versa? Is Tyler related to my Star Valley friends with the same last name?
Post a Comment