YEAH!!! New Pictures!!! I love them. Your'e girls are so cute. My favorites are the ones with the lizard. I was thinking of getting Cody a lizard. We'll have to see what Becs says about that. Keep up the posting.
Love the new pics!!! Your girls are so cute . . . I think the one of Sydnie and the lizard kinda looks like me, huh? J/K Keep it coming . . . I hear you're going high speed . . . woo hoo!
Maddie and Sydnie are soooo cute and brave for holding the lizards. From Levi ,Mom helped. Mom says just be sure you leave the lizards home when you come to visit. Can't wait to see you.
4 comments:
YEAH!!! New Pictures!!! I love them. Your'e girls are so cute. My favorites are the ones with the lizard. I was thinking of getting Cody a lizard. We'll have to see what Becs says about that. Keep up the posting.
Love the new pics!!! Your girls are so cute . . . I think the one of Sydnie and the lizard kinda looks like me, huh? J/K Keep it coming . . . I hear you're going high speed . . . woo hoo!
Joe thinks your girls are very brave :) He is scared of lizards and wouldn't dare hold one like that.
Maddie and Sydnie are soooo cute and brave for holding the lizards. From Levi ,Mom helped. Mom says just be sure you leave the lizards home when you come to visit. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment